You are welcome to post your residential and commercial listings with Owner Financing, Wholesales, Short Sales and REOs on my site! It is ABSOLUTELY FREE, No Strings! Plus you may promote your business on the Business Directory!! Simply sign up at http://www.TermTrac.com
We are really busy with the farm land business. Rising commodity prices have been pulling up farm land values significantly. Still some great income opportunites in the 5% range. The rising grain prices are also making grassland prices stronger. Great time to buy farm and ranch land!
Thanks,Jim, I am a Realtor I have a Property Management Company. I am currently working with a group of investors looking for multi family properties through out the states.I hope you may be interested in taking referral for my group. They are looking for good cap rates.I am also always looking for investors or owners looking here. By the way where in California?I used to live in Santa Cruz (north end of Monterey Bay)
Hello Jim, thanks for becomming a friend. Please take a look at my page and find out about about on of the other services I offer for credit challenged clients not able to qualify for a mortgage or modify their currentl loans. If you or anyone you know can benefit from these services with Debt Eraser we are here to help. Also I am a Realtor with Keller Williams so if you or anyone you know moving to Tucson AZ. please let me know how I can help.
Thanks for the friend request. I specialize in the retirement communities of NW Phoenix/Sun Cities etc. About 70% of my business is there. The other 30% is in the other areas of the West Valley of Phoenix. I do this business by referral only . It is usually shortsales which I close over 90% due to my banking background and a great assistant that is CDPE certified.
I also do a few vacation rentals for my clients if needed.
Let me know if I can help you in any way
Hello from Miami Beach, Fl. Thank you for the invitation Jim. If at any time I can be of assistance to you or any of your relo's please do not hesitate to contact me and I will be more than happy to comply. I am fully bilingual in English-Spanish if that helps in any way.
Have a great day!