- Do it. It's free!
- Have a lead capture system or the Prospects will never contact you.
- Don't show your email or Propects will never sign up on your site.
- If there are over 100 ads in your area; put your ads in late in the day.
- Early in the day gets them out of the way but you tend to get bored people at work or unemployed looking.
- Most people with jobs work. So a fresh ad might be seen.
- Don't get discouraged. A few good leads a month will do it.
- Ad a picture. Does not matter what it is. You want the orange "img" thing to show.
- A picture equals more clicks.
- Don't put too much information in an ad or there's no reason for someone to click through to your site.
- Humor is good.
- Facts are not so good.
- Someone will end up with their information; it may as well be you. So have a capture system or you get zip, nada, nothing.
- If you do rentals get back to the prospect a.s.a.p. telling them as nicely as possible what you expect. (Credit etc.)
On my website LightningHomeFinder.co in April 99 leads, May 153 leads, June 139 leads, and July 90 leads. OK so I don't mind doing rentals
that's a big bunch of them. BUT; April and July were late day ads. May and June were early ads. In April and July I had better leads!
So now you know; you can sleep in later.
||Buyers go to Realtor websites for one reason; to SEARCH for PROPERTY.
Get on board the Online Real Estate Revolution!
We have the system and solutions for more closings.
Leads are the answer.
Over 90% of consumers start online. GET FOUND
Find Out More Here