Welcome to the most current Housing Trends eNewsletter. This eNewsletter is
specially designed for you, with national and local housing information that you
may find useful whether you’re in the market for a home, thinking about selling
your home, or just interested in homeowner issues in general.
on this link to view the Housing Trends SEPTEMBER - 2011 Newsletter: …
Added by Kent Corey on October 18, 2011 at 3:18pm — No Comments
For Sale By Owner:
Are trying to sell your home on your own, as a For Sale by Owner (FSBO)?
Remember the National average is about a 2% chance that you will sell your home,
before looking to a Realtor for help. In today’s market our consumer is very
knowledgeable and tech savvy. 90% of Buyers and Sellers use the internet to
either search for homes, or find like homes to compare and prepare their home
for sale. Out of this 90% of…
Added by Kent Corey on October 3, 2011 at 1:50pm — No Comments
As a Ft. Myers real estate expert, I regularly track everything currently for sale. In many instances, I know of homes in Southwest Florida, Fort Myers, Fort Myers Beach, Sanibel, Captiva, Estero, Bonita Springs, Cape Coral, Pine Island, Matlacha, Lehigh Acres, Alva, North Fort Myers, Naples that are not yet listed on the Multiple Listings Service (MLS).
If you're looking to buy a home, please follow the link below and fill out the form . I'll respond as quickly as possible with all…Continue
Added by Kent Corey on July 17, 2011 at 11:00am — No Comments
Fort Myers Real-Estate not only allows you to search through hundreds of listings, including single-family homes for sale, foreclosures, townhomes, condos, and new construction…Continue
Added by Kent Corey on June 21, 2011 at 12:52am — No Comments
I just wanted to introduce you to my New and Improved website. Please take the time to visit this site and look around. There is a lot of information that will be beneficial and useful in helping you to make and informed decision when it comes to Real-Estate here in Southwest Florida.
Here you will find a wide variety of useful information and resources designed to help you buy or sell a home more…Continue
Added by Kent Corey on June 19, 2011 at 9:25am — No Comments
Moving to a new home can be stressful on your pets, but there are many things you can do to make the process as painless as possible. Experts at The Pet Realty Network in Naples, Fla., offer these helpful tips for easing the transition and keeping pets safe during the move.
1. Update your pet?s tag. Make sure your pet is wearing a sturdy collar with an identification tag that is labeled with your current contact information.…
Added by Kent Corey on May 30, 2011 at 7:34am — No Comments
1. Remove clutter and clear off counters. Throw out stacks of newspapers and magazines and stow away most of your small decorative items. Put excess furniture in storage, and remove out-of-season clothing items that are cramping closet space. Don?t forget to clean out the garage, too.
2. Wash your windows and screens. This will help get more light into the interior of the home.
3. Keep everything extra clean. A clean house…
Added by Kent Corey on May 20, 2011 at 8:50am — No Comments
These questions will help you decide whether you?re ready for a home that?s larger or in a more desirable location. If you answer yes to most of the questions, it?s a sign that you may be ready to move.
1. Have you built substantial equity in your current home? Look at your annual mortgage statement or call your lender to find out. Usually, you don?t build up much equity in the first few years of your mortgage, as monthly payments are mostly interest, but if you?ve owned…
Added by Kent Corey on May 20, 2011 at 8:36am — No Comments
Do you have an Expired Listing or a For Sale By Owner (FSBO)
Have you had your home listed for quite some time and you just do not seem to be getting traffic, or if you are getting traffic they are not qualified buyers. Kent Corey and Elite Florida Realty can assist you with selling your home, we have a full Communication and Marketing Program like no other. We also make sure that all of our potential Buyers provide either Proof Of Funds or a Pre-Approval…Continue
Added by Kent Corey on May 16, 2011 at 8:16am — No Comments