(18) Location of prospects: 48% international, 17% Texas, 35% other US States
(19) Source of buyers for listings: 62% email, 26% blogs, 9% websites, 3% other
(20) Listings in: California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Nebraska, Texas, Brazil, UAE, Turkey
(21) US Strategic Partners in 12 States and Global Strategic Partners in 10 Countries
(22) "LoopNet How CBC Southwest in Brenham, Texas got a $120M Dubai listing” http://blog.loopnet.com/2011/08/how-george-alexander-ccim-from-bren...
(23) 1st EU partner Debere International. London, Monaco, Antibes, Paris, Geneva, Zurich, Hong Kong & US. http://www.deberepropertysearch.co.uk
(24) New growth activity: São Paulo, Rio, DFW, NYC, LA, San Antonio, Houston Hamptons, Colorado, New Mexico
NEW GLOBAL TEAM MEMBERS
(25) Welcome Steven Glazer, Partner, Brazil Development. Located in Fortaleza, Brazil email@example.com
(26) Welcome James Sharples, Analyst EU & Mid-East. Crowthorne, UK firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialties / Designations/Certifications
Responsible for development and listing content. I have three degrees including business, political science and public administration plus doctoral preparation.
Academics include University of Texas at Austin, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, University of Miami, Eastern Kentucky University, Valdosta State University.
Partner and CFO for 3 years. For last 3 years Partner, Associate Broker-Global Development. Just promoted to Partner, Associate Broker-Global Recruitment
(1) Mergers and acquisitions
(2) Due diligence
(3) Equity and debt financing
(4) Private equity and venture capital
(5) Financial management
(7) IT development
EXPERT WITNESS AREAS
(9) Real estate valuations
(10) Healthcare & medical financial & legal structures
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATIONS BY INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNTING FIRMS
(11) Productivity Analysis
(13) Financial Management
(14) IT Systems Requirement & Definitions
Positions span public, private and not-for profit companies including: CEO, CFO, COO, Chief Development Officer, Board Member, Director & Analyst.
Many refer to me as “The Professor.” Probably the “Absent Minded Professor” (Fred McMurray?) or “Nutty Professor” (Jerry Lewis or Eddie Murphy?) is more appropriate.
To long-time friends, I am “Uncle George”. Some like “UG”, “GA”, “UGA” and “TAUGA” (tag by Big Al “Laces” in Big D)… One of our largest commercial clients refers to me as “the Big Gun”.
Others call me all kinds of things. Your call, of course…
Call, email or drop in if the gate is open. Blue Bell ice cream always on us at 7 Oaks!